Overview of Critical Race and Ethnic Studies
In addition to adhering to General Education and School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts Requirements, the Critical Race and Ethnic Studies major requires at least 44 units (some of which simultaneously meet general education requirements). Courses in the major must be taken for a letter grade, and specifically may not be taken on a pass/no pass basis unless the course is only offered on a pass/no pass basis.
- Immigrant rights advocate
- Education policymaker
- Youth minister
- Family and school social worker
- Policy analyst
- Union organizer
- Community and housing developer
- Public interest or legal advocate
- Nonprofit organization manager
- City and urban planner
- Environmental activist
* Please Note: Some of these carers might require education beyond a Bachelor's degree.