May 14, 2019
Transfer Day is intended to provide admitted transfer students with the information they need to be successful at UC Merced in the fall.
When: May 14, 2019
Where: UC Merced Campus
Agenda: Program agenda, 2018 (pdf)
As an admitted transfer student, you and your family are invited to:
- Go on a campus tour
- Attend a presentation on next steps and the Degree Attainment for Returning & Transfer Students (DARTS) program
- Submit any supplemental documents such as transcripts at the Students First Center
- Get advising from each of the academic schools
Check in will be between 9:00 - 10:45 a.m., and the day's events conclude at 4 p.m. A complimentary lunch will be provided at noon. View the program agenda, 2018 (pdf).
Register for Transfer Day
Registration not available at this time.
Parking, Directions and Check-In Instructions
- To get directions to the campus, input the address 5200 Lake Road, Merced, CA 95340. You can also view a campus map at ucmerced.edu/maps.
- Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time to allow for parking and check-in.
- The main entrance to campus is on Scholars Lane. Please park in the Bellevue Lot at the entrance of campus. There will be a parking staff member by the kiosk to provide you a parking permit.
- Proceed up the sidewalk toward the Visitor Center. It is about a 5-minute walk.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Kia Tan at (559) 824-7473 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on campus!