Skip to content Skip to navigation
Resources and Information on COVID-19 Ask a Question

What do I do if my financial situation has changed due to COVID-19?


Our campus will automatically consider you for an SIR deposit deferment when you submit your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR). If you don't initially qualify and are directed to a payment page to complete your SIR, you can submit an appeal for an SIR deferment at You can also submit a Special Circumstances Appeal to the Financial Aid Office. We recommend that you communicate with one of our Financial Aid Advisors before starting the appeal process.