Admission Appeal Committee consists of three Admission staff members. Additional consideration will be addressed by the Director of Admissions and when appropriate with consultation with the Associate Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management and/or a faculty member of the Faculty Committee on Admission and Financial Aid.
The Appeal Committee will address appeals to submit a late application, admissions denial, late Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) submissions, rescind of admissions appeal, SIR deposit appeal.
How to Appeal
To request an appeal please follow the instructions below.
Decisions made by the Admissions Appeals Committee can be appealed by the Director of Admission and the Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment. Please note; in all requests for appeals, it is important to provide any new and relevant information that has already been presented in previous documentation.
- Appeal for a late admissions application
- Submit a late admissions application appeal. Please note: The Office of Admissions will not be accepting late application appeals from students interested in majoring in Computer Science and Engineering or Biological Sciences.
- Admission Denial Appeal
- Late Intention to Register (SIR) Appeal
- Appeal if your Offer of Admission was rescinded
- Appeal to have your SIR Deposit deferred