Our academic majors offer students valuable opportunities. Whether you are studying across disciplines and broadening your knowledge base or conducting research with award-winning faculty in areas that address some of the most pressing issues facing our society and the planet, you are acquiring skills that will help you achieve your goals.
Find information on graduation rates, and the typical length of time to degree at Institutional Research and Decision Support.
School of Engineering
- Bioengineering, B.S.*
- Biomedical Imaging and Bioinstrumentation
- Civil Engineering, B.S.
- Computer Science and Engineering, B.S.
- *NEW* Electrical Engineering, B.S.
(Open to first year/freshmen only; open to transfer students starting in Fall 2025)
- Environmental Engineering, B.S.
- Materials Science and Engineering, B.S
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Undeclared School of Engineering**
School of Natural Sciences
- Applied Mathematical Sciences, B.S. *
- Computational and Data Sciences
- Computational Biology
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences, B.S. *
- Developmental Biology
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Human Biology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Chemistry, B.S. *
- Biological Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Environmental Systems Science, B.S.
- Physics, B.S. ***
- *NEW* Biophysics and Soft Matter
- *NEW* Computation and Data Science
- *NEW* Engineering and Applied Physics
- *NEW* Mathematical and Computational Physics
- *NEW* Quantum Science and Technology
- Undeclared School of Natural Sciences**
School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
- Anthropology, B.A.
- Cognitive Science, B.S., B.A.
- Critical Race and Ethnic Studies, B.A.
- Economics, B.A.
- Economics, B.S. ***
- Economic Analysis and Policy
- Quantitative Economics
- English, B.A. (will be Literature & English starting Fall 2023)
- Global Arts Studies Program, B.A.
- Performance Studies
- Visual Studies
- History, B.A.
- Literature in English, B.A. (beginning Fall 2023)
- *NEW* Literature and Social Justice
- *NEW* Literature and the Environment
- Management and Business Economics, B.S.
- Philosophy, B.A.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Public Health, B.A.
- Sociology, B.A.
- Spanish, B.A.
- *NEW* Writing Studies, B.A. (open to first year only, available to transfer students starting in Fall 2024)
- Undeclared School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts**
* Junior-level transfer students must choose an emphasis when applying;
first year students must select an emphasis to complete the degree/graduate.
** First year applicants only
*** All applicants must choose an emphasis
- American Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Chicano/a Studies
- Cognitive Science
- Community Research and Service
- *NEW*Critical Race and Ethnic Studies
- Geospatial Technology
- Global Arts Studies
- Interdisciplinary Public Health
- Management Analytics and Decision-Making
- Management and Business Economics
- *NEW* Materials Sciences and Engineering
- Natural Sciences Education
- Natural Sciences Education Minor with Teaching Credential
- Political Science
- Writing Studies