Come See Us!
Contact us to arrange a guided tour of campus. Tours are available every weekday and most Saturdays throughout the year. Visiting campus will give you firsthand knowledge of UC Merced’s academic programs, housing and student life.
- Students and their families who wish to visit UC Merced can join other visiting students and their families on a student-led tour of campus.
- A student tour guide will take you on a 60 minute walking tour with a 20:1 visitor-to-guide ratio.
- Consist of a 60-minute walking tour led by a student tour guide.
- Contact the Visitor Center at (209) 228-6316 if you have questions or concerns.
- Available by reservation: Sign up for a tour now
Available Family Tour Times
|Dates||Days of Week||Times||Make a Reservation|
August 20, 2018, to May 17, 2019
Monday through Friday
Designated Saturdays at noon PST (excludes major holidays)
|Monday through Friday||
We know that things happen, but please note that due to an increased demand for campus tours, failure to check in by your designated tour start time may result in your spot being given to a guest on our waitlist.
- For schools, community colleges or community-based organizations that would like to visit UC Merced.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for confirmation and arrival instructions.
UC Merced Tour Guides
- Scheduled for launch June 2019.
- A livestream campus tour
- View campus points of interest and see our 2020 development
For additional questions or concerns, please contact:
5200 N. Lake Road
Merced, CA 95343