March 12 and March 19, 2020
Join us for Transfer Thursday at UC Merced, a special day for transfer applicants and prospective transfer students.
When: March 12 and March 19, 2020
Where: UC Merced Campus
During Transfer Thursdays, students who have submitted a Fall 2020 transfer application to UC Merced will have the opportunity to:
- Schedule a one-on-one appointment with an Admissions advisor to discuss the status of their application
- Meet with current UC Merced students to learn more about campus resources and student life
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about the next steps in the admission process
NOTE: You must complete your Transfer Academic Update (TAU) before registering for the event if you wish to discuss your application decision with an Admissions advisor during the program. Log in to your UC application to submit your update.
Register for Transfer Thursday
Space is limited, and applicants seeking an admission decision must register ahead of time. For your appointment with an advisor, please check in at the Crescent Arch Room in the Half Dome Building at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
|March 12, 2020||4pm - 6pm||Crescent Arch Room|
|March 12, 2020||5pm - 7pm||Crescent Arch Room|
|March 19, 2020||4pm - 6pm||California Room|
|March 19, 2020||5pm - 7pm||California Room|
Parking, Directions and Check-In Instructions
- To get directions to the campus, input the address 5200 Lake Road, Merced, CA 95340. You can also view a campus map at ucmerced.edu/maps.
- Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes before the event to allow for parking and check-in. The main entrance to campus is on Scholars Lane. Please park in Belluvue Lot 2 at the entrance of campus. You must purchase a parking permit from the yellow kiosk at the entrance of either lot to avoid ticketing. Parking permits range from $2 to $8, depending on how long you plan to visit campus.
|Kolligian Library||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Lantern Cafe||7 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Yablokoff-Wallace Dining Center||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Summits Marketplace||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|UC Merced College Store||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Students First Center||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
For More Information
Please contact email@example.com or 209-228-7178.
Some applications may require additional school review to receive an admission decision. However, students can still benefit from attending Transfer Thursdays, as they will be able to discuss their application status and transferable units, and take a campus tour.